Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Arthavitta Forums. By accessing this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our code of conduct govern " ARTHAVITTA " relationship with you in relation to this website.
The term " Arthavitta " or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
This page contains the User Agreement ("Agreement") between you and ARTHAVITTA.COM, publisher of this Web site (the "Site"). The term "Site" as it is used in this Agreement includes any wireless device optimized version of this Web site. You may wish to print this page for reference.
This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions for your use of the Website. Your use of the Site constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions.
We, the Operators of this Website, provide it as a public service to our users. Please carefully review the following basic rules that govern your use of the Website. Please note that your use of the Website constitutes your unconditional agreement to follow and be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use. If you (the "User") do not agree to them, do not use the Website, provide any materials to the Website or download any materials from them.
The Operators reserve the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice to User. Your use of the Website following any such change constitutes your unconditional agreement to follow and be bound by these Terms and Conditions as changed. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions of Use whenever you use the Website.
Permitted and Prohibited Uses:
- You may use the Website for the sole purpose of sharing and exchanging ideas with other Users. You may not use the Website to violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law, including without limitation any applicable laws relating to antitrust or other illegal trade or business practices, regulations promulgated by the Indian Securities and Exchange Commission (http://www.sebi.gov.in/sebiweb/), any rules of any national or other securities exchange, and any Indian laws, rules, and regulations governing the export and re-export of commodities or technical data. You may not upload or transmit any material that infringes or misappropriates any person's copyright, patent, trademark, or trade secret, or disclose via the Website any information the disclosure of which would constitute a violation of any confidentiality obligations you may have. You may not upload any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other forms of harmful computer code, nor subject the Website's network or servers to unreasonable traffic loads, or otherwise engage in conduct deemed disruptive to the ordinary operation of the Website. You are strictly prohibited from communicating on or through the Website any unlawful, harmful, offensive, threatening, abusive, libelous, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, fraudulent, sexually explicit, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable material of any sort, including, but not limited to, any material that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law. You are expressly prohibited from compiling and using other Users' personal information, including addresses, telephone numbers, fax numbers, email addresses or other contact information that may appear on the Website, for the purpose of creating or compiling marketing and/or mailing lists and from sending other Users unsolicited marketing materials, whether by facsimile, email, or other technological means. You also are expressly prohibited from distributing Users' personal information to third-party parties for marketing purposes. The Operators shall deem the compiling of marketing and mailing lists using Users' personal information, the sending of unsolicited marketing materials to Users, or the distribution of Users' personal information to third parties for marketing purposes as a material breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use, and the Operators reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to and use of the Website and to suspend or revoke your membership in the consortium without refund of any membership dues paid. The Operators note that unauthorized use of Users' personal information in connection with unsolicited marketing correspondence also may constitute violations of various state and federal anti-spam statutes. The Operators reserve the right to report the abuse of Users' personal information to the appropriate law enforcement and government authorities, and the Operators will fully cooperate with any authorities investigating violations of these laws.
User Discussion Lists and Forums:
The Operators may, but are not obligated to, monitor or review any areas on the Website where users transmit or post communications or communicate solely with each other, including but not limited to user forums and email lists, and the content of any such communications. The Operators, however, will have no liability related to the content of any such communications, whether or not arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise. The Operators may edit or remove content on the Website at their discretion at any time.
Use of Personally Identifiable Information:
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Operators, agents, vendors or suppliers from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising from or related to your use or misuse of the Website, including, without limitation, your violation of these Terms and Conditions, the infringement by you, or any other subscriber or user of your account, of any intellectual property right or other right of any person or entity.
These Terms and Conditions of Use are effective until terminated by either party. If you no longer agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you must cease use of the Website. If you are dissatisfied with the Website, their content, or any of these terms, conditions, and policies, your sole legal remedy is to discontinue using the Website. The Operators reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to and use of the Website, or parts of the Website, without notice, if we believe, in our sole discretion, that such use:
- is in violation of any applicable law;
- is harmful to our interests or the interests, including intellectual property or other rights, of another person or entity; or
- Where the Operators have reason to believe that you are in violation of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
THE WEBSITE AND ASSOCIATED MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE OPERATORS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENTOF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. THE OPERATORS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTY THAT THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO THE OPERATORS MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE. THE OPERATORS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THE WEBSITE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE OPERATORS OR ANY OF THEIR AGENTS, VENDORS OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, MISUSE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, EVEN IF THE OPERATORS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS DISCLAIMER CONSTITUTES AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS AGREEMENT. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF CONTENT. THE OPERATORS SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED, OR ALLEGED TO HAVE BEEN CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, BY THE INFORMATION OR IDEAS CONTAINED, SUGGESTED OR REFERENCED IN OR APPEARING ON THE WEBSITE. YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE WEBSITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE OPERATORS OR THROUGH THE OPERATORS, THEIR EMPLOYEES, OR THIRD PARTIES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, BY YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.LIABILITY LIMITATION. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, WHETHER IN TORT,
CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, SHALL THE OPERATORS OR ANY OF THEIR AGENTS, VENDORS OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO USER OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR FOR ANY BREACH OF SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF SENSITIVE INFORMATION THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR FOR ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA, WORK STOPPAGE, ACCURACY OF RESULTS, OR COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, EVEN IF AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF THE OPERATORS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Links to Other Materials:
The Website may contain links to sites owned or operated by independent third parties. These links are provided for your convenience and reference only. We do not control such sites and, therefore, we are not responsible for any content posted on these sites. The fact that the Operators offer such links should not be construed in any way as an endorsement, authorization, or sponsorship of that site, its content or the companies or products referenced therein, and the Operators reserve the right to note its lack of affiliation, sponsorship, or endorsement on the Website. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to by the Website, you do this entirely at your own risk. Because some sites employ automated search results or otherwise link you to sites containing information that may be deemed inappropriate or offensive, the Operators cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, or decency of material contained in third party sites, and you hereby irrevocably waive any claim against us with respect to such sites.
Notification of Possible Copyright Infringement:
In the event you believe that material or content published on the Website may infringe on your copyright or that of another, please contact us.
- Each person is entitled to one Forums account only. If Forums administrators or moderators suspect that an individual is operating more than one account that person will be permanently barred from the site and all accounts connected with that person will be disabled.
- You agree to maintain a valid and functioning contact email address at all times and to make that email address available for this Forum to send you occasional email communications, some of which may be advertising. If you do not maintain a valid and functioning email address or refuse to accept email communications from us your account will be disabled.
- You agree not to use this website to post anything which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, misleading, deceptive, inaccurate, abusive, hateful, harassing, obscene, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
- This website management reserves the right to deny, cancel or suspend your access to the website at any time for any reason.
- The owners and management of Arthavitta do not approve of or endorse in any way the views and opinions of its members and do not assume or accept any responsibility for, and shall not under any circumstances be liable for, the accuracy of any information posted on Arthavitta .
- Site moderators are unpaid volunteers who assist in enforcing the website rules and they do not represent Arthavitta in any other capacity. Their opinions are entirely their own and do not represent the views of Forums management. Arthavitta will not be held responsible or liable in any way for their views. You agree to grant Arthavitta a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free license to display, disseminate or syndicate, in any form, any content you post on this website. No content from Arthavitta may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, syndicated, transmitted, or distributed in any way, without written consent from Arthavitta or the author of the content. Members of the Forums are not permitted to advertise or promote products, services or websites without prior permission from the administrator. You are personally responsible for your postings (including any alterations you make to postings). Therefore, you should not include any misleading or deceptive information in your postings and not carry out illegal or unauthorized activities on the Forums. If you include hyper-links to other sites, you may be seen as endorsing the material on such sites. It may be advisable for you to warn people accessing other sites that you do not endorse or take responsibility for material in the hyper-linked sites. Arthavitta is not responsible for and does not accept or assume any liability for the content contained on any other website linked to in any post. If you own or have some other interest in a security, or you have any connection with a securities issuer that you might benefit from, you must disclose that fact. For example, you may be entitled to receive direct or indirect commissions, fees or other benefits from a financial product or service provider; or you may be associated with a particular securities issuer such as by being an employee or director of a securities issuer. If so, you must disclose that fact in your posting. If Stock Forums management finds or reasonably suspects that you are making illegal or unauthorized postings, your right to make postings will be withdrawn. You agree not to post any copyrighted material on this Forum unless the copyright is owned by you or by the forum owners. No member of Arthavitta Stock Forums is permitted to make postings as a licensed investment adviser, or as a representative of a licensed adviser. Because of the nature of the internet, it may be hard to identify or locate the person making a posting. The person may also be in an overseas jurisdiction, so it may be hard to take any legal action against them. Securities cannot be offered to you for sale or issue through posts on Arthavitta . Stock Forums management reserves the right, but not the obligation, to enforce the aforementioned Terms and Conditions of Website Usage. This Terms and Conditions of Website Usage may be revised or updated from time to time without notice to you.